Meter for L3-3

Brand name believed to be KALIBR.
bart846

Meter for L3-3

Post by bart846 »

Help! The coil of the meter of my L3-3 is interrupted. The impedance is 680 ohm. Does anyone still have such a meter and if so, would you be willing to sell it?

triodepro

Re: Meter for L3-3

Post by triodepro »

Hello.I have plan to buy one КАЛИБР Л3-3 tester for me.It is about 20kg weight device :shock: .I don't know how to organise the shipping to Spain from Russia. The panel meter that incorporated in the L3-3 is 0-150uA scale DC Microammeter. The interesting is that this analog panel meter have +/-1% accuracy.This parameter make the substitution by another panel meter little bit difficult. For example the Simpson iron vane mechanism panel meters have 2 o 3 % accuracy.I am not an expert in test devices but I think that you should to buy original russion made panel meter.This you can order from russion webs.For example this one is original and I suppose that is good substitute for your broken panel meter.
http://zapadpribor.com/m906/

bart846

Post by bart846 »

Thank you triodepro, I did visit the site of the manufacturer. The M906 series is unfortunately only made in 50, 100, or 200 uA. The dimensions are a bit smaller but that wouldn't be a problem. It is surprising though that the picture of the meter even shows the calibration mark on the scale. However I did send them a request, now awaiting an answer.....

bart846

Post by bart846 »

Further contact with zapadpribor revealed that the original meter ( in my case M24-87) is still available. However contact is rather difficult, they seem not too eager to sell outside Russia. In the meantime I found a L1-3 in an auction in France for a very reasonable price.
So I will use the meter of the L1-3 for my L3-3. Will have to change R100 though. Still will try to get a meter from Russia, so I can sell the L1-3.